May 28, 2019 by Myles Megee, Owner
Avoiding Travel, Stock Market Gyrations & High-Calorie Meals
- Don’t Want to Travel for a Deposition or Meeting? Don’t!
- What Are People Reading?
- Recent Stock Market Gyrations in Perspective
- High-Calorie Restaurant Meals to Avoid (or on which to splurge)
- Largest Twitter Followings
- Decoding Business Presentation Vocabulary
- Most Common On-line Passwords
- Facts about the Graduating Class of 2019
- Internet Statistics to Have in the...
February 13, 2019 by Myles Megee, Owner
Top Tweets of 2018, Happiness Lessons, and February Facts
- Little Known Facts about February
- 10 Habits of High-Peforming Attorneys: The Court Reporter Perspective
- Using the Power of Technology to Lighten Your Load in Depositions and at Trial
- Simple Lessons on Success and Happiness
- 8 Facts about Language from “Word-Nerd” Court Reporters
- Ten of the Best Parenting Tweets from the Last...
November 8, 2018 by Myles Megee, Owner
Lawyers on social media, shark bites, and Stephen Wright
- Statistics to Alter Your Perception of Legal Technology and Social Media
- Ten Fun Facts to Throw into Your Next Blog or Presentation
- 60 Seconds with Cornerstone Owner Myles Megee
- Quotations More or Less Related to the Law
- 7 Jokes that Are Safe for Business Use
October 8, 2018 by Myles Megee, Owner
Networking, Insurance Contracting, and Cost Shifting
We appreciate the opportunity to network with various court reporting firms locally and around the country, but we tend to be cautious with national firms because some of them engage in the practice of insurance contracting and cost shifting, or what is sometimes called fee shifting. ...
“The first edition of Making the Record was published by the National Court Reporters Association in 1937. The booklet has undergone several revisions since it first appeared, and hundreds of thousands of copies have been distributed over the years to attorneys, law students, judges, educators, and others who have an interest in the orderly resolution of disputes and the...
Welcome to News2Use. On this page, we will discuss a variety of topics that relate to our industry. Whether it be regarding depositions, computer tips, software and hardware recommendations, or simply describing the services we offer at Cornerstone Court Reporting Company, we will always strive to deliver helpful information for attorneys, court reporters, and legal professionals.
We are grateful for your support,...